SAP stands for data processing applications and systems. SAP, by definition, is also the name of the ERP software (planning of business resources) as well as the name of the company. SAP software is a European multinational, founded in 1972. They develop software solutions to handle business operations and customer relationships.
The SAP consists of a fully integrated modules series that cover virtually all aspects of the management.
The main advantages of the centralized system are:
- Clear duplication, discontinuity and redundancy in the data
- Provide information between real-time departments.
- SAP provides control over various business processes
- Increases productivity, better inventory management, promotes quality, the cost of human resource reduction, efficient human resources management, and overhead reduction increase profits.
- Best customer interaction and higher efficiency. Also improves customer service
- Therefore, a centralized corporate management system is required.
- SAP Software is a centralized corporate management system, also called business resource planning.
- The SAP abbreviation is applications and systems in data processing.
SAP Functional Modules
- FICO – Finance & Control
- PP – Production Planning
- MM – Material Management
- SD – Sales & Distribution
- HR – Human Resource
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
SAP ERP Technical Modules
- SAP Basis
- SAP Security
- SAP ABAP
- SAP Net Weaver
- SAP Fiori
- SAP Solution Manager
Advantages of SAP:
Using SAP reduces data loss and increases data security. Also, everything that takes place in the program is stored in the cloud to reuse that it can be used immediately.
- Experience: has more than 40 years of experience, and this company has its own strategies to improve and support new sectors.
- Consistency: SAP data is very coherent. If there is no external procedure, the user receives the same result as from different reports with the same criterion.
- Rules: SAP has very strict rules and they do not change. Thanks to these rules, however, the results are always reliable and corrected.
SAP has many advantages, but as with every program, it also has challenges.
- High operating costs: With high licensing and maintenance rates, SAP sometimes brings more costs than national software for small businesses.
- The high costs of staff: In addition to the costs mentioned above, with a team that knows SAP within the company, it will also be recombined as an additional charge for companies, such as businesses must pay for each staff using SAP.
- The difficulty of using: due to very seized data and the screen is uniform, users are usually not satisfied with SAP screens. In particular, you expect SAP to do the process with a single button, but this situation is due to the rules above against the use of SAP.
- User training: Due to the above situations, companies may have difficulty using and learning SAP, which can lead to problems, at least in the first change in the transition or staff. So, you must consult.
Also Read SAP Training in Pune
What is SAP Analytics Cloud?
Cloud SAP Analytics is a software as a service platform (BI) designed by SAP. The cloud of the analysis is specially designed to view all the analysis functions of all users of a product.
The SAP Analytics cloud developed from the Planning Cloud for Planning, published in February 2015. Also planning activities, other key components of BI (for reports, panels, data determination and visualization), predictive analysis and governance, risks and compliance (RCMP). BI functions published in November 2015 and forecasting functions were added at a later date.
The SAP Analytics Cloud is natively built on the SAP HANA Cloud (HCP), the SAP Analytics Cloud Enables Data Analytics Cloud to indicate, plan and predict forecasts in a secure and cloud-based environment. SAP claims that it differs from other BI platforms, which typically requires data that data is integrated from different sources and users to skip various applications when performing tasks, eg. B. Reports. With all data sources and all scanning functions on a product, the users of Cloud Analysis can work more efficiently depending on the SAP. The main functions are accessible from the same user interface that facilitates the use of business users.
Functions and Benefits of SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analysis Integration for Microsoft Office: These include reading and writing features for users who want to import data and work in slightly familiar environments.
- Locking data and improvement of data access rights: Used for prognostic processes, planners’ responsibilities being applied by the latching of additional data and states (open, locked and restricted) are defined by rights of Advanced access.
- Predictive Analysis: Implementation of machine learning to conduct a guided analysis with intelligent discovery, transformations and results.
- Access to on-site and cloud data: Provides real-time access to SAP applications such as HANA and non-SAP applications for on-site and cloud locations.
- Built-in Analytics: This allows users to analyse analytical functions such as analysis, such as analysis and ad hoc.
- SAP S / 4HANA Access: This combines transactions, analyses and planning in an application.
- Creative and Modification Tools: For budgeting, analysis and prognosis controlled by data from a cloud interface.
SAP Analytics Cloud Vs Tableau
The table is another business analysis tool similar to SAP Analytics Cloud. The table, however, is separated into specific desktop, server, and online applications. Desktop table is a desktop application, online is the software as a service and server supply is used between corporate companies for reports, panels and data sources.
Tableau features include:
- Rest API.
- Document API for. twb and. tds files
- Data queries without code
- Shareable and corporate panels
- Dashboards for mobile devices
- Management for metadata.
- Rollback Revision history.
SAP Analytics Cloud is easily used by Tableau; However, data preparation and merge options are limited, product support is limited and software can run slower on older hardware. It Performs as data visualization tool and is a considered as alternative to SAP Analytics Cloud.